Out-of-Kontext-Zitate

Aktuell werden noch Arbeiten am Forum durchgeführt, dies kann sich auf die Optik und Performance des Forums auswirken.
  • Zitat

killicon.Add("weapon_swrp_Russischer Soldat", "hud/killicons/westar34", Color( 255, 80, 0, 255 ))

GermanCooky Hähä... Da warste lustig drauf oder? xD

!!! ACHTUNG !!! Dieser Post könnte Humor enthalten. Bitte seien Sie gewarnt !!! ACHTUNG !!!

Rest In Peace - CW:RP Admin (21.12.2021) - Admin ist geilster Rang: Change my Mind

• Ich schreie nicht rum! Ich schreibe nur sehr schnell!

75P19v7.gif

🐺Infos über mich🐺
    [tabmenu]

Gez. Lunawoo (mit viel Liebe :3)

• tut mir leid dir so rein zu fallen jedoch gehe ich meist auf stärkere die wahrscheinlich Mitte 30 sind. und gewinne trotzdem. weil ich unter schätz werde. ergo ziehe keine schlüße ohne mich zu kennen! Sowas nenne ich unterste Schublade. Wenn du mich jetzt entschuldigen würdest ich habe noch was besseres zu tun als mich auf deine Hirn ergüsse zu fixieren und auf sie einzugehen.

Übersetzung
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

75P19v7.gif

🐺Infos über mich🐺
    [tabmenu]

• Übersetzung
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Ohne Scheiß, genau an diesen Copy Pasta Text musste ich denken, als ich die Antwort von Klorak gelesen habe! HAHAHAHAHA

Padawan Orek Krakobar

Ehemalige Rollen

187th Major Drake
    Chef Feeko Kesh

CT Captain Blitz

ST Private
    DU Sergeant

327th Corporal

bannerk2sdr.png

• Ohne Scheiß, genau an diesen Copy Pasta Text musste ich denken, als ich die Antwort von Klorak gelesen habe! HAHAHAHAHA

Musste auch erst grübeln ob er das ernst meint oder den Text nachahmen wollte

75P19v7.gif

🐺Infos über mich🐺
    [tabmenu]

• Zitat von Konsti

Wie war das nochmal mit den Banta-Gas?

!!! ACHTUNG !!! Dieser Post könnte Humor enthalten. Bitte seien Sie gewarnt !!! ACHTUNG !!!

Rest In Peace - CW:RP Admin (21.12.2021) - Admin ist geilster Rang: Change my Mind

• Dazu zu sagen Darki und ich haben uns memes angeschaut

Zitat von aus nen anime

Yes! All Girls my age love dicks!

WIR SIND UNSCHULDIG

Das Internet ist gefährlich merkt euch das meine kinder

• erstes zitat zur erklärung

Zitat von Anime Meme

Wouls you like your dinner? Or a Bath ? Or... Me?

Darki nach den Meme

Zitat von Darki

Alles was man im Leben braucht : essen , Waschen und ... [an diesen zeitpunkt hat er aufgehört zu reden]

• Mit dir Stalingrad erobern? Sheeeeeet wenn du der Navigator wärst würden wir eher in Moskau landen ;D

5bf6127bd31811824d33192e067470d9.gif 40a8f667b5221b21321c83a56fb89f8d8044b08c.gifv

Ehemalige Rollen

SWTOR:RP

Oberbefehlshaber der republikanischen Streitkräfte Jace Malcom

CW:RP

Special Ops Major Tripplex

Republic Intelligence Service Special Agent John Smith

21st Nova Corps FT Major Tripplex

7th Skcorps Major Tripplex

Tactical Engineering Batallion Lieutenant Tripplex

212th Lieutenant Tripplex

Wolfpack Private Trapper

MSec Sergeant Trapper